Sports Quest is seeking young men and women to provide voluntary service throughout our summer camp program (June - August ). Volunteers will benefit from working alongside a professional training staff in a Christian environment. Additionally, voluntary hours may accrue Community Service hours (where applicable).
Applicants must have a strong work ethic and a professional attitude, and should be willing to support camp staff before, during and after camp.
Punctuality is critical, and previous soccer playing / coaching experience is preferred (but not essential).
These would include (but not limited to):
- Set-up and take-down of soccer equipment at the camp location
- Movement of soccer equipment during camp sessions
- Supervision of campers on site
- Applicants should be aged 15 years or older, although volunteers aged 13 years and above will be considered given appropriate qualifications and / or references
- Applicants must complete and submit the online availability form and also the application form
- Successful applicants will be notified via email as to the status of their assignments prior to start of each camp
Other Year Round Volunteer Opportunities
Sports Quest is committed to training the next generation of Christian soccer trainers / leaders. Volunteering within the Sports Quest organization will provide an outstanding environment to be mentored about sports ministry. Please contact the Sports Quest office for further information on the following areas of service opportunities:
-Kids and / or coaches clinics (typically 2 hours per clinic)
-Family fun days (typically 2-3 hours per event)
-Team training (Mondays through Thursdays between 4.00 pm – 10.00 pm)
-Public relations, marketing and publicity (year round)
- Certified on-site first-aider (camps and clinics only)
“Each of you should look not only to your own interests,
but also to the interests of others.”