|5 Day Camps (3 hours per day)
(Ages 5-12) Fee = $170
First child pays full price and then any additional children from same family each receive a $20 discount
Early Bird Discount
CHRISTMAS SPECIAL - A $50 discount applies to camp registrations received before December 31st, 2014
A $30.00 discount applies to camp registrations received before April 1, 2015.
A $20.00 discount applies to camp registrations received between April 1 and April 30, 2015
Specialty Camps - No Early Bird or other Discounts Apply
(Ages 10-18) Elite Fee = $80
(Ages 10-18) SAC = $100
(Ages 10-16) Goalkeeper & Strikers = $110 (conducted by The Houston Aces)
Click here to learn more about our "Specialty Camps"
A $20 late fee will be applied to all registrations received 2 days prior to first day of camp
|Refunds will only be given if:
- The camp registered for is full or is cancelled due to insufficient numbers
- Your registration is withdrawn for any reason, 10 days prior to camp (refund requested)
- If your child is unable to attend any day(s) of camp due to illness. A written request for a partial refund must be submitted by mail accompanied by a medical certificate or doctors note
Refunds will not be given if:
- Your application is withdrawn less than 10 days prior to the start of camp
- Your child is unable to attend camp, for any reason other than illness, on any of the 5 days of camp
- In the event of inclement weather, Sports Quest will attempt to make up for any lost time during the week of camp. If however, the time cannot be made-up, Sports Quest will not provide a refund
All refund requests must be submitted in writing and a $15.00 administration fee will be applied
|The Sports Quest Summer Soccer Camp Program has grown from just 333 campers in 1997 to over 1000 campers each summer. With its unique blend of high quality instruction, competition and fun, thousands of children from all over the greater Houston and Austin have benefited enormously from a positive and action-packed camp experience. Indeed, it has been said by many children (and parents), that the Sports Quest camp is the highlight of their summer vacation, providing opportunities not only for the development of soccer skills, but also for the reinforcement of Christian values and principles...
"Our son had a wonderful time. He always enjoys attending your camps and looks forward to them each year. Your camps are so well run and the children truly enjoy themselves-and I know that they learn more than just soccer when they are at a Sports Quest camp. The devotional time and the trainers sharing their testimonies really hits home with the kids."
A typical 5 day Sports Quest soccer camp involves:
- Individual technical and tactical training (dribbling, passing, shooting etc.)
- Group/team tactical training
- Dynamic small-sided games
- Latest, most up to date, training methods
- Players grouped according to age, experience and ability
In addition to the outstanding soccer training provided by Sports Quest, each camp contains a daily Christian message lasting approximately 15 minutes. During this time of teaching and group interaction, practical lessons and insights are presented according to the theme/Scripture for the week.
All participants receive commemorative camp gifts (including performance jersey and hand-stitched soccer ball). Special awards and prizes are presented at the closing ceremony each day.
All Sports Quest camps are open to boys and girls aged 5-12 years, regardless of previous playing experience.
Older aged camps and/or team camps are also available upon request. Click here to read about our Elite Camp